Our range of doors are made from a variety of materials, such as aluminium colorbond and Hi-tensile steel. Made to withstand every domestic or heavy commercial / industrial application.
Call today: 13 21 69
It’s essential to secure your garage or shed against the elements, particularly if you live in an area prone to storms and cyclonic winds. At ARD Garage Doors, our roller doors are built to withstand the harshest natural conditions. All ARD roller doors feature:
- Hi-tensile pre-painted steel construction,
- A centre axle drum to prevent distortion in strong winds,
- An aluminium bottom rail for added strength, with a large neoprene weather strip to keep out water,
- Optional remote control,
- A tamper-resistant lock,
- A choice of colours to match your building, and
- Heavy-duty roller guides and double-edge webbing for smooth, easy rolling.
ARD Garage Doors can custom-make and measure to any size, and the colours we use are always from the latest contemporary Australian Bluescope Steel Colorbond range. All of our roller doors are proven to sustain cyclonic, hail, and high wind areas, so keep your garage or shed secure in any weather and locked up tight with ARD.
About ARD Garage Doors
A family business for 20 years, ARD Garage Doors manufacture and install roller doors and sectional overhead doors for garages, sheds, factories, warehouses, and commercial buildings in suburban and cyclone-rated coastal areas.
With our factory and head office in Crestmead, we have installers who service the entire south east Queensland and northern New South Wales areas. We also sell our doors to resellers all over Australia.
To qualify as an ARD Garage Door, a door must have:
- Superior strength – Our doors are made using materials such as aluminium, neoprene, Colorbond steel, and hi-tensile steel,
- Clever design - The third centre drum we added in the middle of the axle prevents our roller doors from distorting, unlike most other doors, which can distort and twist within 12 months,
- Easy operation - Double edge webbing and heavy-duty roller guides make our doors operate much more smoothly and easily than most, and
- Greater durability - The pre-painted steel coating resists chipping, cracking, peeling, and fading, and keeps your door looking great year after year.
When you buy from us, you can be assured that your garage door will do the job it is designed for, withstanding even the toughest conditions nature can throw at it. That’s what makes ARD Garage Doors stand out from the rest.
Get your free quote now